Friday, December 28, 2012

Interview with inspirational author Blanca Beyar

Blanca Beyar is an inspirational writer who is currently doing a virtual book tour for her newest book, Attributes of Mastery. She'll be giving away a signed copy of her book at the end of the tour. You can enter to win below.

Bio:
Blanca, who is known as Lavayna to her students, has been a vessel for healing for over 11 years. Her passion for spirituality began when she was intrigued by a talk-show that was discussing angelic communications. Curious to see what would happen, Blanca attempted to communicate with her angel and to her utter surprise, succeeded. This was the beginning of a life-long mission and purpose for Blanca to be of divine service.

In her quest to assist humanity in their healing process, Blanca has composed and self-published six titles: “The Path That Leads the Way,”“The Path to Self-Realization,” “Mastering the Language of the Universe,” “Goddess Mother Speaks,” “The Little Book of Life,” “Love...The Only Reason,” which hit #1 in Amazon.com best new Releases.

Throughout her spiritual mission, Blanca has mentored and attuned over 100 students in the art of Reiki healing. Today, she has devoted students of the Spiritual Path around the world. Through her books, website, and newsletters, she continually inspires humanity to expand their spiritual potential.

Throughout her years of teaching and mentoring, Blanca has used many of her life’s experiences to inspire and assist countless of individuals to abandon the role of “victimization” and instead, to embrace the experiences as gifts of growth. For the first time, in her greatest composition yet, Attributes of Mastery, Blanca boldly shares many of her traumatic life experiences and teaches readers how to persevere against all odds with grace and spiritual mastery.

In addition to offering her books and mentoring, Blanca is also a gifted Empath and Medium. She has presently limited her private practice in order to focus on reaching the masses with her workshops and book events.

Welcome, Blanca. Please tell us about your current release.
I feel so excited and accomplished about releasing Attributes of Mastery because it is not only a self-help book; it is also a testimonial of my own challenges in life and how we can surely transform our greatest struggles into attributes of strength to pursue our purpose in life. I believe that readers will be able to identify with many of the life experiences that I share and recognize that we have a choice in life: to remain a victim to life’s circumstances or to allow ourselves to use them as a stepping stone for growth, for healing and for our life’s calling.

What inspired you to write this book?
I usually receive inspiration to write a book through my spiritual connection to the Source. I usually do not “plan” to write a book...but rather, am gently nudged to compose a book on a given subject. When I received the inspiration to compose Attributes of Mastery, and was guided to reveal some of the most intimate and challenging moments of my life, I hesitated. Yet, as I contemplated, I realized how many times people would often say to me that I was gifted and lucky to have been born with such a strong spirituality, not taking into account that it was truly my challenges in life that created the opportunities to grow and to unveil my spirituality.

My greatest endeavor is for readers to also recognize that it is time to consider whether holding on to toxic emotions is really working for them and allowing them to achieve happiness and peace. The 21 attributes presented in this book are a foundation and blueprint that can truly assist us in reaching a new level of “being and of living.”

Excerpt:
Love has no boundaries or barriers. Love has no exceptions or limitations. The energy of Love is what sustains this existence in place because no matter how much we feed opposing energies, as a collective humanity, we all experience and express love, whether consciously or subconsciously. No matter how disturbed our lives may be or the world around us, there is not one day that goes by that we do not experience and express love! It must be so, for, this is the true essence of what we are made of.


What exciting project are you working on next?
One of the “inspirations” that has come to me recently is to compose a book about all the miraculous accounts that I have witnessed both as a healer and a medium. There are no words to describe the bliss and reverence that I feel when a “Validation” is made through a healing session or an afterlife seminar. It is impossible to deny the powers of spirit when someone experiences healing from a physical ailment or emotional blockage or when a beloved one who has transcended, steps forward with a message of hope and comfort.

My hopes in composing a book on these subjects is to invite people to explore the healing modalities and to realize that we can truly experience a miraculous healing if we are opened and willing to explore beyond the limited beliefs of physicality.

When did you first consider yourself a writer?
If someone would have told me in my teens that I was going to write books, I would have laughed hysterically. I had absolutely no desire to write and actually flirted with the idea of becoming a lawyer when I was in high school.

The first realization that my writing was meaningful to others occurred as I harnessed my writing skills as a contributing writer for an internet spiritual website. I began to receive emails with questions about spirituality and positive comments about my articles and it was then that I noticed that this was passion that I needed to expand on.

Do you write full-time? If so, what's your work day like? If not, what do you do other than write and how do you find time to write?
In addition to writing, I dedicate myself to offering workshops and seminars and I also still work closely with my students. However, when I am presented with an inspiration to write a book, it becomes like an obsession! I will stay up to late hours in the night and sometimes block my schedule to other obligations in order to work on a manuscript. Once the flow of writing begins, it is difficult to focus on anything else. On average, I usually finish a book within weeks.

What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
Some writers need to separate themselves from noise and society, so to speak, in order to focus on writing. I, on the other hand, love to write to music. What is interesting about this quirk is that I will often listen to “club music” instead of serene spa music! I love to feel the beats of drums and fast paced music as I write because it sparks my passion.

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
As I mentioned earlier, I flirted with the idea of becoming a lawyer, but the goal behind this idea was because I wanted to help people. As a child, I remember spending hours upon hours, sitting with all my teddy bears and dolls, sitting them on my bed and imagining that they were clients in need of help. I would have a chair next to me and sit one of my dolls on it and ask, “How can I help you?” I would imagine that just by speaking with them, I was able to help! Although I never associated this form of playing with a vocation, my family would often say that I was going to be a social worker.

I feel blessed and honored to have led to becoming a holistic healer and guru. Over the years, I have met so many beautiful angels and my life has been tremendously touched by so much love. If I had to do it over again, I would chose to be who I am over and over again.

Anything additional you want to share with the readers?
Our world as we know it has been changing and shifting—especially over the last few decades. We are entering an epic time of our existence where we will all have the opportunity to clean our slates—the foundation that we stand on. It is truly time for each of us to recognize that we all have a great potential to not only experience life from a state of purpose and love, but that we also all possess unique attributes that are geared to help others. If you are hungry to experience a shift in your life, I humbly invite you to consider reading Attributes of Mastery.

Thanks, Blanca. Readers, here's where you can enter to win a signed copy of Attributes of Mastery: 



1 comment:

Pj Schott said...

Bianca looks like a fascinating person. Great interview!!